Sales Executive (Newark, Fulltime)
Daloon Foods UK Ltd., 19 November 2019
We’re looking for candidates to support the sales team with administrative related queries, customer forms (internal and external), presentations and general information that is key to the sales roles. This role will report accurately and meeting strict deadlines on sales information both internally and externally.
- Distribute accurate and up to date sales figures on a weekly basis.
- Customer data requirements to be met on time and in full as per the customer’s time frames for submissions.
- Promotional tracking and ROI done on all promotions after the promotion period ends.
- Update the monthly forecast for own accounts.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for information relating to sales activities.
- Working with the sales team, have up to date information with regards to all retail accounts, pricing, sales figures, NLFs, promotional grid and stock availability.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Identify key customer performance challenges against forecast to understand variances with customer, reporting to sales team as required.
- Customer interaction.
- Drive growth in the portfolio of accounts by identifying new opportunities with existing and new categories.
- Monitor sales performance by account.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Open and collaborative and able to communicate effectively
- Numerical and analytical with high level use of excel Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Forward thinking, attention to detail and effective problem solver
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: up to £24,000 DOE