GoodLife Foods is very appreciative of your interest. With this privacy statement, we wish to inform you about what happens to the personal data with which you provide. Personal data is all data that can be traced back to a natural person, such as name and address details or email address, but also, for example, bank account numbers or IP addresses. Personal data is gathered by GoodLife Foods and processed in accordance with this privacy statement.
Who are we?
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by GoodLife Foods and its affiliated entities. GoodLife Foods, which consists of GoodLife Food B.V., its subsidiaries and other entities affiliated with it. GoodLife Foods’ main office is located at Minervum 7035, 4817 ZL in Breda. The office of is located at Minervum 7035, 4817 ZL in Breda. GoodLife Foods has the following websites: www.bicky.be, www.beckers.nl, www.beckers.be, www.glfoods.com, www.bickyvandemaand.be,
www.dealeronwheels.com, www.mybeats.be, www.mexicano.be, www.devriesvanoers.nl, www.mexicano.nl,
www.daloonuk.com, www.meatfreemondays.co.uk, www.goodlife.co.uk, www.daloon.dk
What personal data do we gather and for what purposes?
We gather and process personal data in accordance with the policies of the execution of the agreement, justified interest and compliance with legal obligations.
- We gather the personal data that you provide to us via the contact form on the website. This is your name, email address and any other personal data that you enter in the message field. We process this personal data so that we can answer your question or comment or follow up on it. We save this personal data for as long as it is needed to answer your question.
- Where possible, we gather the personal data that you provide to us when you log in on one of our websites: www.bickyvandemaand.be, www.bickydumois.be, www.dealeronwheels.com, www.mybeats.be, i.e. your name, gender and (business) email address. If you opt to log in via Facebook, GoodLife Foods will receive the data on your public Facebook profile and your email address.
- We gather contact details of the contacts of our customers and suppliers. This is their name, business email address, business telephone number and company address. We gather this data in order to be able to execute the agreement with the customer or supplier and to be able to send customers and suppliers newsletters and offers. We save this personal data for as long as we need them to execute the agreement with the customer or supplier and for a maximum period of three years thereafter for acquisition purposes.
- We gather contact details of consumers, i.e. name and email address, if the consumer has indicated on one or more of our websites that the consumer wishes to receive our newsletter. Using the link in the newsletter, it is possible to unsubscribe for our newsletter [or via the settings in the account of the consumer on the website concerned]. When the consumer unsubscribes for the newsletter, the personal data is kept for another two years.
- We gather and process personal data that is provided to us when a person applies for one of our vacancies in order to decide whether or not we will invite a person for an interview and whether or not we will offer a person the job. If the candidate is not hired, we remove all personal data and documents that were provided to us by the candidate concerned within a maximum of 1 month after completing the selection procedure, unless the candidate has given us permission to save his or her data for the purpose of new vacancies. In that case, we save the personal data and documents received for a maximum of one year.
To which third parties do we provide personal data?
GoodLife Foods shares your personal data with external service providers, such as the hosting provider(s) of the websites that belong to GoodLife Foods and cloud service providers. Only data that is strictly required in connection with the service is shared with these service providers. Furthermore, GoodLife Foods has also entered into agreements with these service providers regarding the processing of personal data.
GoodLife Foods’ employees have access to personal data insofar as necessary in carrying out their function. These employees are bound by an obligation of secrecy.
Finally, GoodLife Foods shares personal data with governmental agencies or authorities insofar as required to comply with legal obligations or an authorised order from an authority (for example, the police).
GoodLife Foods believes your privacy is very important. To that end, GoodLife Foods has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data in agreement with applicable laws and regulations.
What are your rights?
Each person for whom we process personal data has certain rights with regard to his or her personal data. A list of the rights that may be relevant has been included below.
- You have the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether we process your personal data.
- You have the right to inspect your personal data that we process.
- You have the right to correct your personal data that we process if it is incorrect.
- You have the right to have your personal data removed.
- You have the right to restrict how we may process your personal data and the purpose for which we use it.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (in the Netherlands) or the Information Commissioner’s Office (in the UK).
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by GoodLife Foods, please contact our privacy office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoodLife Foods’ websites use the following three categories of cookies:
- Necessary or functional cookies: cookies that are necessary for the website to function, for example, a cookie that helps to log in onto the website.
- Analytic cookies: cookies that measure the quality of the and functionality of the website; these cookies store a visitor’s surfing behaviour over the website and uses this information to improve the website or for statistical purposes.
- Other cookies: for example, tracking cookies that store surfing behaviour on different websites.
Cookie settings can be managed via your browser.